Franco Madaffari, PT, DPT, LAT, ATC
Director of Clinic Operations - Pennsylvania
“To utilize the most effective, evidence based manual and therapeutic exercise techniques in order to heal and rehabilitate the whole individual in a caring responsible manner that allows for recovery and return to full function.”
Joining the Phoenix Physical Therapy and Health Services, Inc. team in October 2014, Franco presently serves as facility director and lead physical therapist for Phoenix’s outpatient physical therapy facility in Pottsville. Here, he is an integral part of the overall development and growth of the newest Phoenix location.
Franco’s clinical expertise includes manual techniques/mobilizations, as well as, aquatic therapy programs for the treatment of general orthopedic conditions, including low back and neck pain, sprains/strains/tears, balance issues and workers’ compensation cases. He has a very holistic approach to patient care that emphasizes patient education in conjunction with his clinical approach. Franco is a Certified Athletic Trainer as well as a Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist.
Prior to joining Phoenix, Franco was a clinical director for a rehabilitation facility in West Hanover, PA and is an adjunct professor of musculoskeletal intervention at Lebanon Valley College. After hours, Franco enjoys spending time with his wife and children, fly fishing, kayaking and working out.
CONTINUING EDUCATION EXPERIENCE,
- MT-ST Stabilization Training and Functional Rehab Seminar 2014
- Mobilization of Nervous System 2013
- Level One Neurokinetic Testing 2012
- Graston Certified 2012
- FMS and SFMA Course 2010
- Current Concepts of Orthopedic Physical Therapy, 2008
- MT4: Differential Assessment and Clinical Reasoning, 2008
- MT3: Intermediate Spinal Seminar, 2008
- MT2: Basic Spinal Seminar, 2007
- Strategic Orthopedics Lumbar Course 1, 2007
- MT1: Basic Peripheral Seminar, 2006
- Chatham College, Pittsburgh, PA | Doctorate of Physical Therapy, 2003 Masters in Physical Therapy, 2003
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA | Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, 2001
- Certified Orthopdeic Manual Therapist
- Direct Access
- Maitland Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist