Occupational therapy can help you improve your ability to carry out daily tasks like getting dressed or eating. Our Occupational Therapists will evaluate and then treat functional and performance deficits, provide adaptive devices and equipment, implement transitional care exercise programs and provide cognitive retraining to help restore your independence and safety at home or at work.
Commonly Treated Diagnoses
- Work-related injuries, lower back or repetitive stress injuries
- Limitations following a stroke or heart attack
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis or multiple sclerosis
- Birth injuries, learning problems or developmental disabilities
- Burns, spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones, other injuries or amputations
- Mental health or behavioral problems, including Alzheimer’s, schizophrenia, or post-traumatic stress
- Vision or cognitive problems that threaten the ability to drive
A physician’s referral is needed to begin a treatment program at our occupational therapy clinic. We provide outpatient occupational therapy.
Great personable associates, great rehab techniques, amazing results.