Sarah Frunzi, PT, DPT
Sarah believes in an individualized, hands-on, and evidence-based treatment approach to help her patients get better faster and back to their desired activities. She is currently pursuing advanced post-doctoral training through the Virginia Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Institute Residency Program. She is also a certified Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitator through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), as well as a CrossFit Level-1 Trainer. She has a passion for working with the tactical populations and athletes. In addition to advanced certifications, her skillset includes manual therapy techniques such as joint and spinal manipulation and mobilization. In her free time, she loves spending time with her family and two cats, going to CrossFit, running, or thrift shopping.
- Charleston Southern University, Charleston, SC | BS, Kinesiology
- South College, Knoxville, TN | Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Resident in Training, Virginia Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Institute (VOMPTI)
- Certified Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitator (TSAC-F)
- CrossFit Level-1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)