Robert Dusel Jr., PT, MSPT, BS, CMPT
Clinic Director, Physical Therapist
“The client is the most important part of my day. Customer service and hands-on care are the foundations of my practice. A physical therapist’s greatest tool is their hands. Manual therapy is the key element of care.
The human touch not only provides excellent results but it is the link to creating that unique relationship between client and therapist. I will do whatever it takes to care for the customer and not only provide physical therapy but create an experience that builds a relationship.”
Bob joined the Phoenix team in 2016 and presently serves as facility director and lead physical therapist for Phoenix’s outpatient physical therapy facility in Orwigsburg. His clinical skills include manual techniques/mobilizations for the treatment of general orthopedic conditions, including sports and workers’ compensation injuries. As an integral part of the overall development and growth of the facility, Bob will continue to support the Company’s philosophy of providing patients with one-on-one, personalized care coupled with the use of the latest techniques and equipment in physical therapy services.
Bob lives in Port Carbon with his wife Amy and daughter Adalaine. Bob was born and raised in Pottsville and has a strong commitment to Schuylkill County. Bob volunteers with local youth athletic programs. Bob is an avid fan of Penn State athletics and Philadelphia sports, and he enjoys family trips to the eastern shore.
- Neumann College, Aston, PA | Master of Science, Physical Therapy, 2006 Bachelor of Science, Liberal Studies, 2002
- The Pennsylvania State University | Associate in Arts - Liberal Studies, 1998, High Distinction Associate in Science - Physical Therapy Assistant, 1995
- Direct Access Certified
- Functional Capacity Evaluation Certified
- Personal Fitness Trainer Certification
- Hawk Grips/IASTM Certification
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist
- Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship Student