Pamela Dietelbach, D.P.T, Certified AIB
Working in the outpatient setting allows for treatment of a wide variety of diagnosis which is challenging and rewarding. I provide treatment to those diagnosis to the best of my ability utilizing the resources available such as clinical studies, new research and continuing education classes.
- Joined Phoenix in January of 2020
- With Tudor Physical Therapy from 2015
- Focus is general outpatient rehabilitation
- Experience in treating TMJ, AIB certified-Vestibular rehabilitation
- Performs Functional Capacity evaluations
- Home Care experience
- Experienced in Aquatic therapy
- I have lived in the Howland/Warren area my whole life, residing in Howland with my 2 dogs.
- I enjoy vacationing to warm sunny beach areas, boating and water activities, golfing, reading, cycling.
Patient Care Philosophy
To treat each patient according to their particular needs taking into consideration their abilities and disabilities, and tailoring each treatment plan to fir the patient.
- Certified in Vestibular rehabilitation