Kristin M. Kelley, PT, DPT
Director of Clinic Operations - Virginia
“Effective patient care centers around taking the time to assess each patient individually, and determine the root cause of the underlying problem. Only after one truly understands the source of the problem, can a plan be developed to put the patient on a path to success.”
Kristin has been practicing Physical Therapy for 20 years and joined Phoenix in 2019. She utilizes a combination of manual techniques and functional exercises that allow her to help patients obtain their maximal functional mobility and return to the activities they enjoy. She has advanced post-doctorate training in manual therapy and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists. She has also earned credentials as a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist. Her advanced training allows her to guide her patients to achieve higher than average outcomes in a shorter period. Kristin consistently treats all body regions but takes a special interest in sports specific retraining for both runners and throwers and all weekend warriors! She also has a passion for working with challenging patients with cervical and lumbar spine disorders.
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science | Post Professional Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Shenandoah University | Masters of Physical Therapy
- Grove City College | BS in Molecular Biology
- Board-Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Certified Trigger Point Dry Needling Practitioner
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- Direct Access Certified.