Kelly Kovacic , PT, DPT, MDT
Physical Therapist, Clinic Director
Physical therapy is a health profession whose primary focus is the promotion of human health and functions through applying evidence-based medicine to prevent, correct or improve movement based dysfunction to optimize functional independence in the community.
- 20 Years of Outpatient Physical Therapy Experience
- McKenzie Certified Clinician
- Dry Needling Trained through IDN and FDN
- Graduate in May 2020 from Utica College with Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
- Live locally with husband and son.
- Enjoy running, drag racing, and involvement in my local sports and community activities.
Patient Care Philosophy
To provide individualized therapy for all of my patient to help each one reach their goals relating to their physical health and mobility.
- PT, DPT, MDT