Diane Ferguson, PT, CMLDT
I want my patients to understand lymphedema and its chronic nature. They need to be educated in what is expected of the to be able to manage their care and condition.” Understanding and education is empowering.
- Joined TuDor Physical Therapy in July of 2008 at their Lymphedema Clinic
- Prior to that, many years of experience in outpatient nuero as well as nursing home. Many years in a hand clinic. 2010 obtained certification in MLD from Klos.
- Married 18 years to my husband Tom
- 5 children from ages 12-25
- Enjoy watching my kids athletic events
- Klose certification in Manual Lymphatic Drainage (January 2010)
- BSPT 1988