Bret M Lorenzo, DPT
My goal is to find out what is important to the individual I am working with and develop a plan that helps them get back to enjoying their life without pain and optimizing their movement to perform at their best in all aspects of life.
- *8 years of experience working in an outpatient PT setting.
- Focus on treating a variety of Musculoskeletal issues including Vestibular Disorders, Post-op as well as performance enhancements.
- Extensive training in manual techniques including IASTM, Dry Needling, Joint Mobilization, Soft Tissue Mobilization
- I reside in the New Middletown, Ohio area with my wife and 2 daughters.
- In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors and spending time with my family.
- Hiking, biking, helping on the family farm and anything that makes the kids smile.
Patient Care Philosophy
The patient is of utmost importance. As a clinician, it is my priority to identify your individual needs and tailor a plan to get you back to the best version of you possible.
- Dry Needling, IASTM, Cupping, Maitland