Allison G. Clark, PT, DPT
Clinic Director / Physical Therapist
“I believe that we all have the power within us to heal our bodies and as a healthcare professional, I am there to listen and to help patients listen to their bodies to promote healing and remain healthy to enjoy a long, active life.”
My professional Philosophy:
I believe in listening to each individual to fully assess what they need from me as a healthcare professional and working with them to develop a plan to overcome obstacles that keep them from the lifestyle they want to live.
Allison joins the Phoenix Physical Therapy team in 2019 and brings along 10+ years in outpatient orthopedics with a manual therapy focus for patients across all age ranges, more specifically athletes and patients suffering from chronic pain, and three years as an outpatient provider in a senior living community. Her experience also includes long-term care and home health settings. Clinically, Allison’s interests lie in manual therapy, fascial connections, and barefoot training.
Allison recently returned to Bucks County after living in Philadelphia for several years. Outside of the office, she enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors with her dog, Nola. Her favorite outdoor activities are kayaking and hiking. When she isn’t outdoors, she spends her time fine-tuning her photography skills or reading.
- Shenandoah University, Winchester, VA | Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA | BS, Allied Health
- Direct Access Certified
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1 Certified Clinician
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Level I Certified Clinician
- Barefoot Training Specialist® Level 1 & 2 Certified Clinician
- Graston Technique® Therapy Provider