Our Speech Language Pathologists specialize in providing therapy for adults and children. We utilize a wide range of skilled treatment techniques to address each patient’s individual needs.
Adult Speech Therapy is available for:
- Language (Aphasia)
- Cognitive Deficits (Including Memory)
- Dysphagia (Swallowing) Traditional Therapy
- Speech Production (Dysarthria & Apraxia)
Pediatric Speech Therapy is available for:
- Cognitive Delays or Disorders
- Language Delays or Disorders
- Articulation Phonology
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Auditory Processing
- Oral Motor Funtion
- Feeding and Swallowing
Both my husband and my daughter have benefited greatly from the awesome care, positive environment, and overall professionalism at Phoenix Physical Therapy in Scott Twp. We give them 5 stars!