Our Speech Language Pathologists specialize in providing therapy for adults and children. We utilize a wide range of skilled treatment techniques to address each patient’s individual needs.
Adult Speech Therapy is available for:
- Language (Aphasia)
- Cognitive Deficits (Including Memory)
- Dysphagia (Swallowing) Traditional Therapy
- Speech Production (Dysarthria & Apraxia)
Pediatric Speech Therapy is available for:
- Cognitive Delays or Disorders
- Language Delays or Disorders
- Articulation Phonology
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Auditory Processing
- Oral Motor Funtion
- Feeding and Swallowing
I go to the Berwick office and all the staff are wonderful. They treat you like a friend. I would recommend anyone I know to go there.