Here are some tips on how we can keep each other safe:
· Handwashing is your best self-defense against the spread of germs. When soap and water are not available and hands are not visibly dirty, use at least a 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
· Please stay home if you are not feeling well, especially if you have a fever, are coughing or sneezing, or are experiencing shortness of breath. If a patient shows up with symptoms, the clinic team will work with them to reschedule.
· Be vigilant. If you have traveled to any of the countries where there are outbreaks of the virus, please follow guidance from the CDC website and our Travel Guidelines.
Here are actions we are taking to keep our clinics clean and safe:
· We have instructed our teams to be generous with antibacterial wipes/sprays and remind them of the importance of wiping down all areas of equipment that have been touched during use.
· We have advised all team members to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, particularly after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing their nose, coughing or sneezing.
· We have told clinics to stock hand sanitizer at the front desk and in the treatment areas. Any Phoenix team members who are ill will be asked to stay home.