Phoenix Physical Therapy is a national therapy provider, providing unmatched treatment and care to patients across multiple service lines. Phoenix views every patient and employee interaction as an opportunity to help that person reach their goals. Phoenix also provides world-class resources to assist all individuals in achieving those goals. With a focus on personal and professional growth, Phoenix is seeking employees who have a vision for success.
At this time, we are searching for a casual part-time Physical Therapy Tech to join the team in our Greene County, VA clinic.
- Aids in the treatment, care, and safety of patients as directed by therapists/assistants.
- Prepares equipment for patient treatments.
- Housekeeping duties including routine and periodic cleaning of facility to maintain cleanliness.
- Assists therapists/assistants in selected procedures.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must have verification card of current instruction of CPR.
- Knowledge of the reasons for patient care as administered in the facility, some knowledge of physiology, anatomy and neurology would be helpful, but not necessary.
- Effective interpersonal organization and communication skills
Phoenix offers a competitive salary and a positive work environment
Phoenix is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.