At this time, we are searching for a Physical Therapist, to work in our Chambersburg PA school-based program. Primary responsibilities include providing coverage for physical therapists, providing physical therapy and direct patient care. Ideally, although not a requirement, we are looking for individuals with a background in out-patient orthopedics.
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy license.
- Competency in PT evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current CPR certification.
Phoenix offers a competitive salary and a positive work environment.
Phoenix is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.