PHOENIX is a national therapy provider, providing unmatched treatment and care to patients across multiple service lines. PHOENIX views every patient and employee interaction as an opportunity to help that person reach their goals. PHOENIX also provides world-class resources to assist all individuals in achieving those goals. With a focus on personal and professional growth, PHOENIX is seeking employees who have a vision for success.
At this time, we are in search of a candidate to join our team of exceptional employees in the role of Director of Clinic Operations (DCO) for our clinics located in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Director of Clinic Operations (DCO) position provides the leadership and management to ensure that Operations Leaders have the proper operations controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and patient care and customer services systems in place to effectively grow facilities and to ensure top level patient care outcomes, financial strength and operation efficiency at the facility level. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the Company. The DCO also provides the operational support in a given region to facilitate development of new business opportunities and new revenues resultant from both De Novo and Acquisition facilities as well as new products/lines of service. The DCO reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Operations (EVPO).
· Provides day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the mission and core values of the company.
· Responsible for driving the facility to achieve and surpass patient care and customer services objectives.
· Responsible for driving the facility to achieve and surpass sales, profitability and business goals and objectives.
· Collaborate with management team and subordinate Clinic Directors (CDs) to develop and implement plans for the operational systems, plans, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives for their facilities.
· Collaborates with the Phoenix training team in order to provide reinforcement to key aspects of the new Clinic and new Clinic Director training including but not limited to Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and key Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs.)
· Collaborates with the Phoenix training team and the Director of Clinic Education in order to lead and direct region-specific training using resources directly in their region including but not limited to specialized services/products and group or region educations needs.
· Participates in development for long-range strategic and tactical growth plans for their facilities.
· Interprets policies, objectives and operation procedures delegated to them by their supervisor and assists their CDs with the same.
· Resolves problems related to staffing, utilization of facilities, equipment and supplies at their assigned revenue centers.
· Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotion and disciplinary actions for their direct reports.
· Analyzes and recommends changes in facility systems and operations processes and ensures their implementation at assigned centers.
· Motivate and lead a high performance clinical team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the facility team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the growth and development of their subordinates.
· Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
· Undertakes other projects as directed by their direct supervisor.
· P&L Responsibility for their assigned centers and provides year over year improvements to EBITDA profitability.
· Direct Supervision of Operations Leadership at their assigned revenue centers including hiring/firing, development plans, and growth strategies.
· Responsible to ensure the delivery of state-of-the-art Out-Patient rehabilitation care focused on premier patient outcomes and superior customer service.
· Directs all clinical operations of their assigned revenue centers and working with their direct supervisor assists in the development of individual center budgets, strategic plans and goals.
· Responsible to ensure an effective process of sales in order to secure new patient referrals to all assigned facilities with focus on community, employer, physician and patient relations.
· Ensures the growth and development of subordinates at the facility level, focusing on the individual leadership development of assigned CDs.
· Training, both direct and collaborative, relative to EMR, SOPs, services and products and etc.
· Performance annual performance appraisals on all assigned and supervised personnel within company standards; focus is on performance growth to meet the success needs of their facilities.
· Masters and utilizes all strategic technology assets provided by the company for their facilities in order to enhance care, service, communication and cost efficiency.
· Maintain and further develop the existing culture of autonomy, empowerment, and entrepreneurialism at their assigned centers.
· Supports operation hierarchy, operating rhythm and accountability to key deliverables.
· Lead development to position their assigned centers as a dominant and platform for conservative care. (“Employer and Provider of Choice”).
Professional degree in Healthcare
At least five years of strong operational experience leading a facility.
PHOENIX offers a highly competitive salary based on experience along with an incentive plan based on clinic profit. In addition, a company sponsored health/dental plan, 401(k) with company match, APTA dues reimbursement, generous continuing education allowance, paid vacation/sick time and holidays are some of the components of our comprehensive benefit package.
PHOENIX is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.