Rebecca Duttry, PT, DPT
Clinic Director / Physical Therapist
Becca joined the Phoenix team in February 2016 as facility director and lead physical therapist for Phoenix’s outpatient facility in Mill Hall. More recently, following a promotion to multi-site director, she concurrently acts as facility director and leads the rehabilitation team for the Hughesville center.
Becca’s clinical expertise includes manual techniques and mobilizations for the treatment of general orthopedic conditions, including low back and neck pain, sprains/strains/tears, balance issues along with sports and workers’ compensation injuries. She has a very holistic approach to patient care that emphasizes patient education in conjunction with her clinical approach.
Returning to Pennsylvania after spending the last several years living and working in Southeast Michigan, she resides in the Muncy area with her family and Miniature Schnauzer. Outside the office, Becca enjoys all outdoor activities, especially hiking and biking. She also enjoys soccer, strength training, camping, and hunting. Other hobbies include hosting and attending game nights with friends and family and playing outside with her dog, Owen.
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY | Doctorate of Physical Therapy, 2011
- Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA | Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2008 Minors in Biology and Neuroscience, 2008
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Functional Movement Screen Certified
- A Matter of Balance Coach