Just as the name states, direct access allows a patient to see a physical therapist direct without a script or referral from a physician. Our direct access certified clinicians are well qualified to evaluate and treat a wide variety of ailments and conditions, to get you back in action quicker and with less hassle.
What are the benefits of direct access physical therapy?
- Convenience – Direct access eliminates the need for a physician’s referral—providing you the convenience to start physical therapy sooner. Starting therapy sooner can lead to a faster recovery and fewer visits.
- Cost Savings – Direct access eliminates unnecessary physician visits and copays. Finishing treatment in fewer visits results in less therapy copays and more savings in your pocket.
- Choice – Direct access gives you the choice to choose your physical therapist whether it be personal preference, location, schedule or all of the above.
*Currently, you may be evaluated by a physical therapist (PT) without a physician’s referral in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Direct access provisions, however, vary state by state. For specific provisions in your state, visit www.apta.org/advocacy. A direct access map can be found under State Government Affairs/Current Issues. For additional information, please feel free to contact the Phoenix location nearest you. Keep in mind that your insurance policy may require a visit to the primary care physician first or may limit your access to preferred providers only.
New Patient Info
Welcome to the Phoenix family! You’re one step closer to feeling like you again. You can expect superior care at each step of your rehabilitation journey, starting with scheduling your first appointment. After scheduling your first appointment, we encourage you to download and fill out your patient forms and insurance information.
• Medicare (Novitas)
• Railroad Medicare
• Blue Cross of Delaware
o Group Policy
o Traditional Indemnity, Federal Employee’s PPO
• AETNA US Healthcare
• Coventry (Health America)
o Group Policy & PPO Plans Only
o Coventry WC
• Department of Labor – Delaware Workers Compensation
• Independence Blue Cross – Amerihealth Administrators
• United Healthcare – Optum
• US Department of Labor (Postal Workers)
o DPL #144820300
Meet The Team
Jason Mohacey, PT, MSPT
Clinic Director / Physical TherapistView Profile
Patient Care Coordinator
Physical Therapist Aide
A large part of what sets Phoenix apart is our team. We are proud to employ highly trained professionals who are not only skilled at what they do, but are passionate about providing you with individualized care. Our Phoenix team members are what makes achieving quality clinical outcomes possible through expertise and a personal approach.
Welcome to Milford
Phoenix is committed to providing patients with efficient, purposeful and cost-effective rehabilitative services. Because you deserve to feel like you again, we keep you at the center of all decisions. What makes Phoenix different is our highly personalized patient care and treatment plans. By combining ongoing patient education coupled with your individualized plans of care, we help you achieve your wellness goals. From beginning to end, you can expect to be given high-quality care in a professional health care setting...