In-Home Outpatient Therapy – Safe, Easy and Convenient
In-Home OutPatient Therapy (IHOPT) is a great option for people recovering from various conditions or illnesses. Our skilled clinicians are experienced in treating patients with a wide variety of diagnoses and conditions.
Phoenix can provide patients with Physical Therapy in the comfort of their own home to enhance function where it matters most. In select areas, Speech and Occupational therapy services can also be provided in your home.
Our therapists also specialize in pre- and post-operative care to get you back on your feet quickly; they are available for In-Home Outpatient Therapy appointments. Contact a clinic near you to learn more.
By choosing Phoenix for your In-Home Outpatient Therapy, you’ll enjoy:
- A therapy program customized for your post-operative care
- Convenient care in the comfort and safety of your home
- Quick and easy scheduling and intake process with our caring clinic teams
- Simple transition from IHOPT to outpatient therapy at our clinics
- Ongoing communication between you, your therapist and your physician(s)
We recommend that you check with your insurance company for specific details about your plan. Call your local Phoenix clinic to schedule your next appointment or Click here to find your nearest clinic.
A few common diagnoses and conditions, we treat in the home:
- Pre and Post: Shoulder surgery, Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement
- Spinal Issues
- Balance/Falls Issues
- Post COVID-19
- Cervical Issues
- Fall Prevention
- Home Safety