Phoenix Physical Therapy is a national therapy provider, providing unmatched treatment and care to patients across multiple service lines. Phoenix views every patient and employee interaction as an opportunity to help that person reach their goals. Phoenix also provides world-class resources to assist all individuals in achieving those goals. With a focus on personal and professional growth, Phoenix is seeking employees who have a vision for success.
At this time, we are searching for a Physical Therapist, in our Mansfield, PA clinic. Primary responsibilities include providing physical therapy and direct patient care, as well as, assisting the Clinic Director as needed with day to day operations of the clinic. Ideally, although not a requirement, we are looking for individuals with a background in outpatient orthopedics.
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy; minimum of one year of experience preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- DC Physical Therapy license.
- Competency in PT evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current CPR certification.
Phoenix is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.